Warehouses of cement (silos) from the producer in Ukraine
Cement is a powdery material that is needed to make concrete. This material is the basis of concrete, the quality of which is important at every construction site. Proper storage of cement plays a central role in large-scale concrete production. Why do we place such an emphasis on the importance of cement storage? The fact is that cement, if stored incorrectly, loses its properties. For example, the initial bulk weight of cement is 1-1.3 t / m * 3, and after long-term storage it is 1.5-1.6 t / m * 3.
If we consider the angle of natural inclination, then in a loose state it is 17 °, and after storage - 70 °. The difference is enormous, and this directly affects the quality of the concrete produced. Therefore, a silo for storing cement is a necessary equipment for construction or mass production of concrete. Now we will tell you why it is so important to buy a silo for high quality cement and using all the norms and standards developed for the proper storage of cement.
What does a cement silo consist of?
At first glance, this is just a container for storing something. In fact, this is a far from superficial definition, because there are a large number of different components in a silo.
The main ones are:
- containers (can be one or several);
- pressure valves;
- air filters;
- load level sensors;
- loading inlet (pipe);
- vibrator (in some designs).
Each of these elements affects the quality of cement storage. Silo production is quite complicated, because it is not easy to build a structure that will store such demanding material as cement with high quality. This substance absorbs moisture very strongly even through paper (in bags). Literally a couple of weeks of downtime and it will no longer be suitable for use, because, having gained moisture, it becomes stony and causes difficulties for workers.
Concrete from such cement is produced of poor quality. A silo barrel for cement is aimed precisely at preserving all the properties of a friable substance. After storage of cement in this container, the bulk cement will remain 1.2-1.4 t / m * 3, and the angle of natural inclination is 20-25 °.
Cement silo has the following advantages:
- The material of the silo body for cement is very reliable for long-term storage of the substance. They will serve for many years without any complaints. A special coating will protect the case from corrosion and withstand weather conditions.
- The silo for storage of cement can be equipped with various accessories that will increase the efficiency of the tank and facilitate the storage of cement.
- The low price makes silos for cement available to everyone. Despite the use of modern technologies, silos remain affordable even for small construction companies.
- Cement is dispensed very quickly, which saves time when unloading cement into a truck.
- Easy installation of a silo barrel under the cement also saves you time and money. The weight of the structure is quite low, so there should not be any particular difficulties. The dimensions of the cement silos take up a minimum of space, which makes it possible to install even in distant corners.
- The technology of production of a silo with a cylindrical shape and a conical bottom allows the complete discharge of all cement without residues.
It is very easy to buy a silo for storing cement by contacting our manager. The manager will also help you calculate the dimensions you need, or will indicate the exact technical characteristics that interest you.